Grilled Marinated Vegetables
What you’ll need…
|¼ cup||extra virgin olive oil|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|2 tsp||apple cider vinegar|
|2 tsp||chopped fresh rosemary|
|1 tsp||chopped fresh thyme|
|1 tsp||chopped fresh oregano|
|½ tsp||sea salt|
|¼ tsp||ground fennel seed|
|¼ tsp||fresh ground black pepper|
|6-8||large cremini mushrooms, stems removed|
|1||small eggplant, cut into 2cm thick rounds|
|1||red pepper, cut into large pieces|
|1||yellow pepper, cut into large pieces|
|1||medium zucchini, cut into 1.5cm thick rounds|
|1 tbsp||extra virgin olive oil|
What to do…
- Heat grill to high. Combine ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil, garlic, vinegar and herbs in a large bowl; set aside.
- Toss prepared vegetables with 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil. Grill 1-3 minutes per side, just to create grill marks and lightly soften. Do not overcook.
- As vegetables are finished grilling, add them to the large bowl of marinade.
- Toss grilled vegetables with marinade. Season with salt, if needed. Serve hot or warm.
- Replace any of the fresh herbs with half the amount dried.