Silky Smooth Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
What you’ll need…
|2-3||medium sized sweet potatoes, scrubbed|
|1-2 tbsp||coconut, avocado or coconut oil|
|salt & pepper (or ANY seasoning), to taste|
What to do…
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Ensure the oven is NOT heated!
- Cut sweet potatoes into 2cm thick rounds. Toss with oil and seasoning.
- Spread into single layer on prepared baking tray. Cover with more parchment.
- Place in center of COLD, unheated oven. Set temperature to 375 F.
- Roast 15-20 minutes. Remove parchment paper.
- Roast 20-30 minutes longer or until soft and nicely browned.